Welcome to this edition of “container gardening news” – an underground roundup of the best container gardening and small-space products, tips and general bits and bobs from around the web. I hope you enjoy it!
- I was interviewed by Reset! The questions discuss how to set up a container garden if you’re starting from scratch.
- Take a look at OneLeg, a wonderfully innovative garden stool. Follow them on Facebook if you like the idea! (Review coming soon.)
- The team behind Coco & Coir is on a mission to popularise coir, a sustainable alternative to peat moss. They have some great products. (Review of Coco Peat coming soon.)
- Eco-friendly “biochar” from Sacred Earth. It’s a natural and sustainably made soil improver and well worth checking out.
- A great infographic from Flower Patch about edible flowers.
- A guide about how to adjust your gardening practices to help protect bees.
- Check out the OGarden Smart, a rather innovative indoor gardening system, on Kickstarter.
- An interesting film about the year-round activities of a Dutch estate garden. Available on iTunes.
- Finally…I couldn’t help but be charmed by this lovely wooden planter from Sloane & Sons (UK site).
Disclosure: None of the above are paid links. Where indicated I’ve been sent a product to review, but I never receive any monetary compensation.
Image credit: Honeysuckle by Alan.