It’s nearing the end of January and things are likely looking a bit drab in the container garden. Here’ s a roundup of some of the best small-space and container gardening content from around the web.
- How to grow grapes in containers (Urban Turnip)– Now’s the time to buy dormant grape vines ready for planting as the weather warms. If you would like to grow grapes in pots this summer, this is the guide for you.
- The day I lost my heart to a miniature kokedama pine – A lovely article from Alys Fowler about bonsai kokedama. A great little option if you don’t have much space. (The featured pic above is a kokedama rosemary.)
- Vermicompost – Is It Really That Great? – A post from Garden Myths on the topic of vermicompost (worm poo).
- Time-lapse of My Garden: 2017 – A time lapse of Gayla Trail’s urban garden.
Some other things you might like…
- A Kickstarter campaign from GroBox. This is a really cool indoor grow box if you’re interested.
- An interesting infographic from Farm Machinery Locator about agriculture in the UK.
That’s all for this month! Make sure to leave a comment below!
Image-credit: Gergely Hideg.